In episode 9 of The Crux, David Oltean and Robbie Bolog discuss their favorite features within Google Analytics and the essential measurement and analytics skills all digital marketers should have.
This Episode Helps to Explain:
- The five primary report dashboards within Google Analytics and their purposes
- Which reports typically provide the most insight to in-house marketers and specialists
- The importance of the Acquisition report for justifying budgets or campaigns
- Why all marketers should understand Google’s Default Channel Groupings along with traffic mediums and sources
- The importance of configuring goals and events within Google Analytics
- The value of Google Tag Manager for configuring goals
- How to develop your Google Analytics and Tag Manager skills
We Want Your Feedback!
If you have any thoughts, questions or stories about learning or using Google Analytics, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s a chance we’ll feature your comment or question on an upcoming episode.