In episode 23 of The Crux, Taylor and David discuss some of the major copywriting challenges for B2B websites, and offer tips for addressing your target audience’s questions, problems, and pain points with website copy. The discussion also covers how to write website copy that appeases potential customers and search engines alike.
This Discussion Helps to Explain:
- The importance of receiving feedback directly from customers or sales teams to help write copy
- The value of creating granular or specific pages for SEO purposes
- The dangers of centering website copy around “custom,” “turnkey,” or “bespoke” solutions
- Considerations for displaying pricing or price ranges for B2B products/services
- The importance of keyword research to better understand valuable page topics and search intent
Join the Conversation!
Do you have any B2B copywriting tips you’d like to share? Have any questions or topic suggestions for the Climb Marketing team? Want to join us as a guest on a future episode? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!