In episode 22 of The Crux, Emily McGuire, Founder and Chief Email Marketer of Flourish + Grit, joins the show to share B2B email marketing tips. The discussion covers effective content types for B2B email campaigns, how to approach email marketing for niche or highly technical industries, how to address long sales cycles with email, how to humanize email data, and tactics to avoid in B2B campaigns.
Featured Guest – Emily McGuire of Flourish + Grit
Emily McGuire is the owner and Chief Email Marketer at Flourish + Grit, and has worked in the digital marketing industry for over a decade. Flourish + Grit is an Ann Arbor-based email marketing and CRM agency that offers consulting services and training programs, with a focus on helping clients build and retain customer relationships at scale. Flourish + Grit has also collaborated on digital marketing projects with our team here at Climb.
This Discussion Helps to Explain:
- Effective types of content and offerings for B2B email campaigns
- The need for personalized emails with longer sales cycles
- The challenges of making niche or highly technical subject matter engaging with emails
- Metrics and data points to consider when evaluating email performance
- Ways to monitor the success of B2B email campaigns
- B2B email marketing tactics to avoid
- The Flourish + Grit website
- ‘Tools for Sustainable Email Marketing’ – Flourish + Grit
- ‘The 7 Rules of B2B Email Marketing’ – WordStream
Be Featured on Our Podcast!
Do you have any email marketing tips of your own you’d like to share? Have any questions for Emily or the Climb Marketing team? Want to join us as a guest on a future episode? Please email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!