In this episode of The Crux, David and Jeremy discuss fractional staffing for digital marketing specialist roles, the advantages of hiring fractional employees, and which companies and marketing teams should consider adding fractional specialists.
This Discussion Helps to Explain:
- What fractional staffing is
- Which digital marketing roles make sense for fractional staffing arrangements
- Advantages and disadvantages of fractional staffing
- The cost considerations for fractional staffing
- What types of companies should consider fractional digital marketing employees
- ‘How to Structure Your Digital Marketing Team for Success’ [Webinar] – Climb Marketing
- ‘How to Structure Your Digital Marketing Team’ [Blog] – Climb Marketing
- ‘Why Fractional Marketing Leaders Are Increasingly Attractive To Companies’ – Forbes
We Want To Hear From You!
Do you have any questions about fractional staffing or experiences of your own to share? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to feature your comment or question on an upcoming episode.