In episode 12 of The Crux, Climb Marketing’s SEO team discusses Google’s Core Web Vitals metrics, and offers tips for preparing websites for the Core Web Vitals rollout in May of 2021.
This Episode Helps to Explain:
- The 3 initial Core Web Vitals metrics and how they are scored
- How you can test your website against the Core Web Vitals metrics
- How you can prepare your website(s) for the May 2021 rollout
- The benefits of passing the Core Web Vitals standards
- What to expect when Core Web Vitals is launched
- Google’s Core Web Vitals Simplied (YouTube)
- The Guide to Google’s Core Web Vitals Update
- Google PageSpeed Insights – Test Your Website’s Core Web Vitals Scores
- Core Web Vitals Overview on Google’s Web.dev Blog
We Want to Hear From You!
If you have any questions about Core Web Vitals or comments about the episode, feel free to email us at email@example.com. There’s a chance we’ll feature your comment or question on an upcoming episode.