In episode 10 of The Crux, Riley Duncan, Robbie Bolog, and David Oltean discuss where to start with diagnosing a search advertising account, and some of the most common mistakes within Google Ads accounts.
This Episode Helps to Explain:
- Where to start when diagnosing an existing Google Ads account
- Some of the key settings and features to inspect when diagnosing a Google Ads account
- Some of the common mistakes that lead to wasted ad spend and poor targeting
- The shortcomings associated with automated features and Smart campaigns within Google Ads
- Some of the challenges with recommendations from Google reps
- The importance of configuring goals for tracking the success of Google Ads campaigns
We Want to Hear From You!
If you have any recommended tactics for diagnosing a paid search account or any experiences you’d like to share, feel free to email us at email@example.com. There’s a chance we’ll feature your comment or question on an upcoming episode.