Interested applicants should submit their resume (cover letter encouraged) and their LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Position
Climb Marketing is in search of a full-time Manager of Digital Advertising. This position is responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns & platforms for clients; supporting the sale of digital advertising services; maintaining & improving delivery of advertising services; and building, leading, and cultivating the digital advertising team.
Job Title: Manager of Digital Advertising
Reports to: VP of Client Services
Location: Climb Marketing’s office in Nashville, TN
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2019
For more detailed information on the specific roles & responsibilities of this position, please refer to this PDF.
- Based in the greater Nashville, TN metro area
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater
- 5+ years experience managing digital advertising campaigns across search, display & social contexts
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certified
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Highly organized & able to juggle multiple projects/clients comfortably
- Prior agency or consulting experience
- Use of Wordstream or similar advertising campaign management tools
- Prior team management experience
- B2B marketing experience
About Climb Marketing
Climb Marketing is a B2B digital marketing agency on a mission to elevate our clients, colleagues, and communities. We are headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, with a satellite office in Nashville, TN. The advertising team operates primarily out of the Nashville location.
Climb Marketing embraces a “fair work, fair pay” philosophy: Employees are compensated competitively for their commitment, but this is not a “bonus-oriented” work environment. Instead, when we do exceed revenue targets, the additional funds support our goals for charitable giving. In this way (among others), we aim to be a force of good in the world.
Working at Climb Marketing offers a number of tangible benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible & asynchronous work schedules
- Optional remote working arrangements