Interested applicants should submit their resume (cover letter encouraged) and their LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
About the Position
Climb Marketing is seeking a digital advertising specialist to implement digital advertising strategies across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn & programmatic ad platforms for clients across a wide range of industries. The specialist is responsible for day-to-day management of multiple client accounts, as well as creating & presenting monthly reports for our clients.
This role is available to candidates in the states of Michigan and Tennessee, with remote work within these states being an option (and mandatory during COVID-19). This is a full time (40hrs/week) salaried position with additional benefits including healthcare, paid time off (PTO), & retirement savings accounts. Starting annual salary is between $45,000-$60,000 (dependent on level of experience).
Job Title: Digital Advertising Specialist
Reports to: Director of Digital Advertising
Location: Michigan or Tennessee (remote during COVID-19, option to work in-office in Ann Arbor or Nashville after)
Application Deadline: September 30th, 2020
Functions & Responsibilities
- Research and understand a variety of complex client industries & their competitive landscapes.
- Implement digital advertising strategies across Google Ads (including YouTube), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc to drive leads & positive ROI for clients.
- Setup and launch new ad campaigns across the aforementioned platforms in a logical and organized manner that meets clients’ stated objectives.
- Create monthly reports to demonstrate ad performance, lead generation & strategic management of client accounts.
- Ongoing management of all advertising platforms includes drafting ad copy for A/B testing, keyword strategy, budget & bid optimization, conversion tracking setup, etc.
- Work collaboratively with a team of 1-3 SEM strategists, as well as SEO & content specialists to achieve client goals within the scope of paid advertising.
- 2-4 years experience running digital advertising campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills, particularly written & verbal communication.
- Google Ads certification, and proficiency with Google Search, Display, Remarketing, & YouTube Ads.
- Working knowledge of various marketing tools to perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and other search marketing activities.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Exposure to SEM across a variety of industries and verticals, especially B2B.
- Prior agency experience is a plus.
- Prior remote working experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and comparable Google products including Google Sheets, Docs, & Slides.
- Ability to manage multiple advertising platforms simultaneously and align ad campaigns with client business objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively with the rest of the team & clients.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot account issues.
- Staying current with new features & developments across ad platforms.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Strong time management skills are necessary.
About Climb Marketing
Climb Marketing is a B2B digital marketing agency on a mission to elevate our clients, colleagues, and communities. We are headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, with a satellite office in Nashville, TN.
Climb Marketing embraces a “fair work, fair pay” philosophy: Employees are compensated competitively for their commitment, but this is not a “bonus-oriented” work environment. Instead, when we do exceed revenue targets, the additional funds support our goals for charitable giving. In this way (among others), we aim to be a force of good in the world.
- Competitive pay
- Retirement savings accounts
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Healthcare options for full time employees
- Remote working opportunity
- Awesome, distributed team