Is your in-house team spinning its wheels trying to execute your digital marketing program? If so, you’re not alone. Without the right combination of people and skills, many marketing teams struggle to get traction.
But it’s not that simple, is it? With limited headcount and finite budgets, it can be hard to “cover all your bases”. Success in the digital marketing space entails an ever-widening array of activities, within a landscape that gets more complex by the day.
As a digital marketing agency serving a wide range of B2B companies, we’ve seen firsthand how an in-house marketing team with the right structure and capabilities can make all the difference. To put that unique perspective to good use, we’re offering a free webinar on structuring and staffing your digital marketing team for success.
Led by our founder and president, Jeremy Lopatin, this webinar will help marketing leaders get the most out of their digital marketing teams, and avoid wasting time and budget due to misalignment, capability gaps, inefficient staffing, and other missed opportunities.
This webinar will help you understand:
- The marketing functions that are essential to every digital marketing team
- Which disciplines are best kept in-house, and which are best to outsource
- The “non-negotiable” skills and capabilities that every member of your digital marketing team should possess
- Important organizational considerations for team and vendor management
- What team structures might be best for your company’s size and budget
What: Live webinar w/ Q&A session via Zoom
When: Dec 15th from 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST
Who should attend: CMOs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of B2B marketing teams
Where: You’ll be emailed a link to attend the webinar upon registering using the form below!